I. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files which are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or use an online service. For example, cookies enable us to identify you and remember your preferences so we can enhance your experience on our websites. We do not sell or share your information.
We use several different types of cookies on our websites, including the following.
- Essential Cookies: Nessacery cookies facilitate the operation of our websites. Without the use of these cookies, portions of our websites would not function properly. For example, we use essential cookies to help us identify which of our visitors have previously registered in order to access our account services and ticket purchases or Livechat functionality.
- Analytical Performance Cookies: Analytical performance cookies help us monitor the performance of our websites and how users interact with it. These cookies provide us with information that allows us to improve our websites and services.
- Functional Cookies: Functional cookies are used to remember your preferences on our websites and to authenticate your identity. For example, we use functional cookies to recognise and save your name and password on our websites.
- provide you with services, publications, and information that may be of interest to you;
- deliver or display content or interest-based advertising that matches your professional interests and responsibilities;
- offer you opportunities to connect directly with your peers and with providers of technologies, goods, and services that may be of interest to you; or
- detect and defend against fraud and other risks to protect our members and partners.
Please note that, although Flash cookies are stored on your devices in a similar fashion to standard cookies, they are stored in a different location. As such, you cannot manage these cookies directly from your browser. For information about how you can manage Flash cookies, please visit Adobe’s website.
For more information about how you can exercise your rights with regard to cookies, please select your browser or device from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Browsers: Internet Explorer | Chrome | Safari | Firefox | Opera
- Mobile Devices: Android | Safari | Windows Phone | Blackberry
VI. How Can I Prevent Cookies or Other Tracking Technologies and Uses of My Information?
You can view and manage the cookies in settings by switching them off or rejecting them.
- Online Behavioral Advertising: You can prevent online behavioural advertising by modifying your browser settings. The “Your Online Choices” page provided by the Internet Advertising Bureau(IAB), provides an easy way to opt out of behavioural advertising from each (or all) of the networks represented by the IAB.
VII. Helpful Resources
Additional information about cookies can be found on the following websites:
VIII. Changes to this Policy
__lc_cid persistent Non Necessary 3 years non-necessary __lc_cid
Select IDE “IDE” is locked IDE persistent Non-Necessary 2 years non-necessary IDE
Select __lc_mcst “__lc_mcst” is locked __lc_mcst persistent Non Necessary 3 years non-necessary __lc_mcst
“VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE” is locked VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE persistent Non-Necessary 5 months non-necessary VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE
“__livechat” is locked __livechat persistent Necessary 11 months necessary __livechat
Select PHPSESSID “PHPSESSID” is locked PHPSESSID session Analytics 0 minute necessary PHPSESSID
Select _gat “_gat” is locked _gat session Non-Necessary 1 minute non-necessary _gat
Select __utmz “__utmz” is locked __utmz persistent Non Necessary 6 months non-necessary __utmz
Select __utmc “__utmc” is locked __utmc session Non Necessary 0 minute non-necessary __utmc
Select __utmb “__utmb” is locked __utmb persistent Non Necessary 30 minute non-necessary __utmb
Select lc_sso9306780 “lc_sso9306780” is locked lc_sso9306780 persistent Non Necessary 2 years non-necessary lc_sso9306780
Select GPS “GPS” is locked GPS persistent Non-Necessary 30 minutes non-necessary GPS
Select NID “NID” is locked NID persistent Non-Necessary 5 months non-necessary NID
Select __oauth_redirect_detector “__oauth_redirect_detector” is locked __oauth_redirect_detector persistent Non-Necessary 1 minute non-necessary __oauth_redirect_detector
Select _gid “_gid” is locked _gid persistent Non-Necessary 1 day non-necessary _gid
Select _ga “_ga” is locked _ga persistent Non-Necessary 2 year non-necessary _ga
Select __lc_mcid “__lc_mcid” is locked __lc_mcid persistent Non Necessary 3 years non-necessary __lc_mcid
Select viewed_cookie_policy “viewed_cookie_policy” is locked viewed_cookie_policy persistent Non Necessary 1 hour non-necessary viewed_cookie_policy
Select __utmt “__utmt” is locked __utmt persistent Non Necessary 10 minute non-necessary __utmt
Select __utma “__utma” is locked __utma persistent Non Necessary 2 year non-necessary __utma